Sharing our love for the new Italian Rubino espresso machine with a Roastery Deal! Rubino Model 0981. This is a real fine machine and I reckon it is better made and quieter than other “E61 group head” machines of similar size. It’s a bit gorgeous and would sit proud in any office, home, or retail counter for wee espresso bar. Great engineering with quality fit out and body. Quiet vibration pump with ‘pulsor’ takes out the noisy vibrations that are present in most similar sized models. Anyway – it is really quiet – surprisingly so for this level of investment!
Classic full cafe sized E61 group head with lever action produces espresso allows for “good stability” of the extraction temperature that would please any pro barista. Proper heat exchange system – means you can pour coffee and steam milk at the same time.
The industrial style easy grip action steam and hot water taps, ergonomic chrome group handles – with single and double spout.
Our offer includes Complimentary 1 hour barista training on your new machine at our roastery – perfect if you can visit us!
We will also give you a starter pack to get you started :
- Tamper, tamper mat, group head brush & espresso machine cleaner
- 500g smooth and sweet Pacific Blend whole bean or ground to order – A 25 year anniversary blend! We have chosen pure washed process Australian estate coffee and added organic Indonesian Mandheling and small farm shareholder lots from the highlands of Papua New Guinea. It’s sweet, well balanced, clean and smooth with an increased hit of caffeine than our 100% Australian estate blends.
- OR the stronger, full-bodied blend : 500g ZenCafe Blend whole bean or ground to order – For the first time ever we offer our natural process beans, organically grown on our very own farm in the hills behind Byron Bay – to be blended with select organic Indonesian Mandheling and small shareholder lots from the hillsides of Papua New Guinea. Enjoy a touch of brightness with blueberry and citrus notes followed by warming spicy body and big mouthfeel. A full flavoured coffee superb with milk.
- 250g Superb Dark Drinking Chocolate – Rich smooth dark and velvety drinking chocolate. Gluten & Dairy Free. This drinking chocolate features premium cocoa, sourced from specialty African cocoa regions, and is derived from whole bean cocoa, including cocoa nibs and liquor. Carefully blended with a perfect balance of 100% Australian sugar, without artificial additives nor fillers.
- 75g Trio Chocolate Espressobeans – Pure dark, milk and white couverture chocolate coated Australian espresso beans. Sourced from a select Australian estate; our 100% Australian grown peaberry beans are roasted to bring out their delicious chocolaty taste, and then coated in our pure dark, pure milk and white couverture chocolate. A delicious treat to compliment great coffee that makes an ideal gift.
*Call our Roastery office (02) 6687 2045 should you have any questions or would like to place your order: Subject to availability and delivery time. We can discuss your freight options if you aren’t able to visit and collect from our Roastery in the hills behind Byron Bay. We have sold 8 in the last 3 months with happy home baristas giving us great feedback. Next 2 arriving first week of the New Year.
View the Rubino pdf details HERE.
And for a superb grinder to sit alongside .. spot the pics of this gorgeous , fast and quiet German engineered ECM .ECM GRINDER