We would love to share with you our full crop to cup experience as we look after you and grow our businesses together.
The experience of being Roasters based on a family farm really sets Zentveld’s apart from other specialty roasters in the Australian barista service business.
- Based here on the family coffee farm, Zentveld’s have been growing and processing fine arabica coffee for over 30 years. As the Australian coffee specialists, there’s a lifetime of experience to share with you and your drinkers.
- We love the bean! With 28 years of dedicated roasting and blend development, we dont just love coffee, we produce it consistently with care and attention. Packaged for lasting freshness, down to the very last drop.
- Our Australian estate blends are known for their sweet chocolate notes. Oh so smooth beans that delight both black and milk based coffees. But oh so rare! We really do need more Australian coffee growers to meet the demand for pure single estate and regional Australian blends.
- Good Taste First. Not just local, also global. For 13 years now, we have extended our range to sourcing beans such as Certified Organic, Fair Trade and just down right delicious beans from round the globe.
- As self described Regenerative Roasters, Zentvelds are dedicated to growing coffee as ‘naturally’ as possible, free of pesticides or fertilizers. We are on a lifetime journey of looking after the soil life below and wildlife and waterways above on the special land we look after here, in the hills behind Byron Bay in Bundjalung country.
We are supply and service agents for Wega and ECM Espresso Machines and Mazzer and Quamar Grinders. Other brands coming soon and can be supported as well. We have the technical skill and expertise to look after you and your baristas. Coffee machinery sales and service along with a huge stock of parts for many brands of machines.
We also carry stock of all your café needs including Teas, Chocolate, Brew and Barista Tools.