If you like Earl Grey – You are likely to LOVE This Earl Grey. We get loads of feedback that ours is sooo good.
Specifically using a high quality pekoe leaf tea that we have chosen, with a delicious dose of bergamot.
It has been found that the main health benefits of bergamot are:
- As a disinfectant and an anti-depressant. The esters and alcohols present in bergamot reduce anxiety by calming the nervous system.
- The active components in bergamot are antiseptic, germicidal as well as relaxing.
- The catechin and fluoride content of black tea prevent tooth decay, while the antiseptic properties of bergamot can alleviate halitosis and oral infections.
- Contains beneficial amounts of caffeine that helps you to think clearly.
- The bergamot content fights flu, fevers and colds.
- 1 litre or 4 cups per day is suggested as the maximum daily intake as possible side effects can occur from over consumption.
Click HERE to view our full range of leaf teas.