Cafetto Restore Descaler Powder:
Cafetto Restore Descaler contains 4 single-use sachets for convenient and measured dosage every time.
A safe and effective powder descaler for removing hard water scale from espresso machine boilers, coffee and milk delivery lines. Can also be used to descale bottles and kettles.
Contains a synergistic blend of organic acids that give outstanding scale removal.
Restore is registered by Australian Certified Organic (ACO) as an allowed input in organic systems and is certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI). Restore is free from phosphate and Genetically Modified Organisms.
The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine. Safe to use on aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
All ingredients are all rapidly biodegradable meeting international standards.
Each 25g sachet makes up one litre of descaling solution.
This is what we have found effective for domestic machines but YOUR brand may differ.
- Add 1 sachet to 500mL of water and dissolve to solution.
Refer to your machine manufacturer’s instructions on how to clean equipment.
- Pour into the water tank (if the machine has a water filter, remove this prior to turning the machine on).
- Place a cup under the coffee dispenser and run 120mL of solution through the machine. Run 60mL out through the steam wand.
- Leave the descaler in the machine for 15 minutes before running the remaining descaling solution through the machine. Ensure the steam wand is purged by turning the steam on for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly by flushing one tank of clean fresh water through the system, as well as through the steam wand.
- The pack comes with 4 sachets at 25 grams each, providing 4 doses.
Click HERE to view our range of products for maintaining/cleaning your espresso machine.