What’s great about cold brew? It’s rich, smooth and mellow, it contains less than half the acidity of traditional hot brew methods.
The Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Coffee Pot is also simple to use.
Dimensions: (W) 138 x (D) 94 x (H) 208mm
– Made with high-quality heatproof glass
– No replacement filters needed (wash and re-use)
– 600ml capacity
– Also suitable for brewing tea
Steps to make 600ml of cold brew:
– Add your favourite ground coffee to 600ml of water
– Steep the grounds in the internal permanent filter for anywhere from 3-12 hours
– Combine cold brew with water and enjoy over ice – with milk or black. It’s a great summer time cooler!